Financial Consultant Non Profit Sector
Zanders is looking for a junior consultant with a master's degree in finance or business and ready to take up the challenge of working on complex assignments in the public sector.
Consultant Public Sector
Arranging funding, re-structuring a derivatives portfolio, devising optimal financial structures and subsequently improving the financial situation of non-profit organizations are some of the projects and activities that you will be involved in while working as a Consultant within Zanders.
For our Public Sector department we are recruiting for an ambitious financial graduate who has an affinity for capital markets, macroeconomics and financial instruments. But more importantly a proven interest in the effects of deregulation and a changing economy on the public sector and the effective management of its treasury, risk management and corporate finance.
Who we are
Zanders is an international yet specialized consultancy advising global organizations both in the corporate and public sector within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. With over 130 consultants supporting international companies and public entities, our clients choose Zanders because of our expertise and hands on approach of financial solutions.
The absolute must haves:
- Ambition to advise board level Public Sector representatives surrounding economic and financial solutions.
- Ability to manage a variety of client requirements with a focus on capital intense projects that are intertwined when it comes to changes in regulations and markets
- Experience in financial reporting, data analysis and working with financial instruments
- Client and solution orientate mentality. That includes a flexible, pro-active and teamwork approach
- Completed MSc degree, ideally with a major in Finance
- Fluency in Dutch
- As a Public Sector Consultant within Zanders you can expect to develop distinctive consulting skills that will strengthen your role as an advisor
- You will experience a number of quantitative and strategic financial projects that will heighten your expertise in corporate finance and calculations
- From day one you will be working alongside senior level experts on live client cases, being provided with responsibility and the opportunity to share your ideas
- As a new addition to the company the Zanders Talent Programme will offer exposure to further qualifications such as the CFA and valuable trainings that will heighten your knowledge within finance and consulting.
Please contact Stefan van Egmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0642153731